9 Oct 2010

Spreading the "Kamilla og tyven" word!

Roy Scivyer, who´s also a voulunteer in ASF this year, has a blog about his work in Dachau. A few days ago, he posted something about me in it, so nice! You can read it here:

http://asf-in-dachau.blogspot.com/2010/10/kamilla-og-tyven.html


And the reason is that I might have singed a little bit..., after A-Ha and Morten Harked became a subject of speak..  And yeah, singing, with me it happens sometimes... I have loved this song for a long time, and I still cant believe how amazing his voice is in it. Now I made Roy love it, maybe you love it too? :)




And here you can see the start of the movie "Kamilla og tyven" ("Kamilla and the thief") where this song is taken from:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZJGlxyiqAo&feature=related









PS: This is the organization that both me and Roy are working for at the moment (the link in the pic does not work, so follow this german link: http://www.asf-ev.de )

3 comments:

Roy Scivyer said...

I am soooo annoyed with YouTube right now! I got about 3/4 of the way through the film only to find somebody has removed the last two parts of Kamilla og Tyven with English subs! It was such a sweet film as well. How does he get arrested? Does Sofie accept him? Too many questions!

Roy Scivyer said...

OK, if the start of Kamilla II is the ending of Kamilla I then perhaps it is good I didn;t see the end- I would have been crying like a baby!

Linn said...

Yeah.. The best part is really the ending of part II, where he comes back for good. I tryed to find it, but I couldn´t.. ? You would cry like a baby if you saw that, deff. Even if you didn´t speek the language! :D