5 Oct 2010

New look/ Neue Aussehen!



1. Aug. 2011














11.Nov.2010















01.11.10: I am sorry for all the mess in here lately! Just realised that the former colour choices was totally crap really! It was impossible to read anything in here! Sorry about that...
Now its better I hope! Right?











27.10.10: And now, I have settled with this. Gotta love changes...!














09.10.2010: And then I changed it again...












Some weeks ago I did some changes to my blog. For instans does it now have an application, so that you can subscribe to this blog easier/ Vor ein paar Wochen, habe ich meinen Blog geändert. Zum Beispiel hat es jetzt ein Applikation, dass macht es viel leichter für dich, was hier jetzt passiert zu verfolgen.



You find it on the top of this page/ Du findest es oberst an diese Zeite.



I also have a new "Guestbook"-page/ Ich habe auch ein neue "Guestbook"-Zeite. It would bee really nice if you would say "hey!" to me here, when you visit my blog/ Es wäre sehr schön, fall du ein (kleine) "Hallo!" hier verlasst, wenn du meine blog besucht hast.

Lots of Love/Liebe Grüße
Linn

3 comments:

Linn said...

Please let me know if this application does not work!

Anonymous said...

hvorfor ikke:)

Anonymous said...

Danke sehr an den Autor.

Gruss Nadine