1 May 2010

Last day in Baku

What a journey this has been! Thank you, dear reader, for following my different experiences here in my blog. It has meant a lot to me to able to share my days away with you. I spescially like the ones that comment on some of the posts, thank you! 

This journey is now comming to its end, I'm just going to Tbilisi, Georgia for one quick day, and then I'm home.

With this I would like to share just a little glimt of the last days here in Baku. I have been attending a lot of different work related arangements the last couple of days.

At the Nato anniversary in Baku.
Here with the leader of the uposition parti in Baku, Isa Quambar

Me, a british journalist, the american representative, ambassador Jon Ramberg and Sian


As an audience in the court of the prosecuted journalist Eynulla Fatullayev.
http://www.irfs.az/component/option,com_datsogallery/Itemid,30/func,detail/catid,500/id,4922/lang,az/ The norwegian journalist Erling Borgen is now making a documentary about his case. Even the European Court of Human Rights have demanded that the Azerbaijanian regim should release him.







No comments: